Blogger is the most incredible Platform Where 500+ Million active users exists all Over the world.

10 Shocking facts about Apple Creator "STEVE JOBS"

Unknown | 04:02 |




1.Jobs tried LSD drug
He reportedly said it was "One of the two or three most fascinating things I have done in my life."
 
2. I Phone 4 Steve 
It is rumored that the name of the new iPhone4 means iphone 4 Steve.
 
3.Jobs dated A singer Joan Baez
Jobs dated the folk singer when he was in his early 20's.
 
4. Steve was a vegetarian
Even PETA Acknowledge Steve for his vegetarianism and his love for animals.
 
5. Steve saved Pixar in a Big way
Jobs purchased the company from George Lucas, Lucas Film for $5M in 1986. The first film produced by Pixar under Jobs "Toy Story."
 
 
6. Steve was offered a job with Hewlett-Packard in eighth grade
As an eighth-grader, he called William Hewlett, co-founder of Hewlett-Packard, to inquire about a part missing from a frequency counter he was assembling, the New York Times reports. Hewlett reportedly spoke to Jobs for 20 minutes.
 
 
7. Steve was Disney's largest shareholder
Jobs became Disney's largest shareholder in 2006.
 
8. Steve Job was homeless
" he said in a commencement address given at Stanford in 2005, "so I slept on the floor in friends' rooms, I returned Coke bottles for the 5-cent deposits to buy food with, and I would walk the seven miles across town every Sunday night to get one good meal a week at the Hare Krishna temple."
 
 
9. He drove without a license plate for years
Jobs drove his  Mercedes-Benz for many years without official license plate, just a barcode, according to USA Today.
 
10. Dropped out of college
After one semester to save his parent’s money. He Drop out of the college.

0 comments:

Post a Comment